problem with Iptv (1 Viewer)

marco691

Portal Pro
January 21, 2009
Hello i can't see any iptv's channel. no problem with Dvb-t channel.
I think it's a codec problem. i've done many change, it doesn't work!!
see my logs
Thanks

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Maybe you should try to change CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD12) to LAV Video Decoder, but I have seen in your logs many discontinuity erros, so I don't think that it helps.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    First try VLC with some IPTV urls. If you get flawless video than we can continue, because you didn't write if IPTV channels are working in another player.

marco691

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2009
    i've tried with VLC, i'vea pixelling image, same as mediaportal with many codec, i've triedthe desinterlacing it doesn't change.:(

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    If VLC is not working, it's very bad. You have probably active antivirus or firewall solution. If you have Microsoft Security Essentials, you should follow these instructions:
    1. open Microsoft Security Essentials
    2. goto "Settings"
    3. goto "Excluded processes"
    4. click on browse and find your "vlc.exe" file (usually c:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\), select it and add it
    If it helps, do same with MediaPortal files:
    1. click on browse and find your "Mediaportal.exe" file (usually in C:\program files\Team mediaportal\mediaportal) select it and add
    2. click on browse and find your "TvService.exe" file (usually in C:\program files\Team mediaportal\MediaPortal TV Server) select it and add
    3. click on browse and find your "SetupTV.exe" file (usually in C:\program files\Team mediaportal\MediaPortal TV Server) select it and add

marco691

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2009
    it doesn't change
    Sorry,
    I think it 's a codec problem!?

Last edited:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    VLC has it's own codecs, so it's not affected by installed codecs. If VLC is not working well, then you can have antivirus/firewall problem, network problem or just your IPTV provider has bad streams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom