Problem with titles with new import (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
No problem. If works for me it's OK

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @zpower, ok please try v4.9.34 and see if "300: Rise of an Empire" will auto-approve on import without feeding it IMDb tt-ID or any other steps you normally took to manually approve it. This only works for Moving-Pictures v1.6+ though, but I assume you are upgraded by now, and frankly I am too lazy to check your previous log file to look at the version number :)

Let me know please if it works and provide me back with the movingpictures.log file in scraper-debug mode as you did before.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    @zpower, ok please try v4.9.34 and see if "300: Rise of an Empire" will auto-approve on import without feeding it IMDb tt-ID or any other steps you normally took to manually approve it. This only works for Moving-Pictures v1.6+ though, but I assume you are upgraded by now, and frankly I am too lazy to check your previous log file to look at the version number :)

Let me know please if it works and provide me back with the movingpictures.log file in scraper-debug mode as you did before.

Hi,

I try v4.9.34 and auto-approve the import but now dont get the foreign title only the original title. Strange?
    I prefer the v4.9.33 with original title [Foreigin title].
    The log above

Attachments

• movingpictures.rar
      97.4 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Gotta love side-effects, change one thing, break another.

I'll undo the changes for now and will have to dig deeper into things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom