Problems with skipping during timeshift multiseat (3 Viewers)

thegunzo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2008
    Sauðárkrókur
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Hopefully the SMB ts-buffer rollover problem is fixed in the next build then, so we can switch away from RTSP in multiseat.

I am using ths SMB ts-buffer with the newest SNV and the only thing that does not work is that I can't skip back all the way to beginning of the buffer. Perhaps only to the start of the current buffer file. Have not tested it to be sure.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Seems elliottmc found a fix for this. Can't wait to tryout 1.1 RC. Thanks for the effort guys!

Hi,

Ambass and arion_p found the fix. All I did was provide logs and hassle them! I can't take any credit for fixing!

Best wishes,

Mark

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Testing multiseat RTSP -> no issues with skipsteps so far!

You guy's can look farward to the next publicsvn build (yes, there will be one :D )

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    AW: Problems with skipping during timeshift multiseat

I am refering to that bug. There has been an additional fix in svn 24891 that was linked to this thread.

Additional fix for mantis #2577 Skip steps no longer work reliably in multiseat TV
    - Duration was updated as soon as the stream was added when timeshift buffer may still be empty. As a result the stream would not play.

I compiled a new version for me, but TV won't even start anymore after this. It gives me an error message that the transport stream (live2-0.ts.tsbuffer) can't be played. I also get an error message if I want to playback already recorded tv shows. I have included a log.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: Problems with skipping during timeshift multiseat

I am refering to that bug. There has been a fix in svn 24891 that was linked to this thread.

Additional fix for mantis #2577 Skip steps no longer work reliably in multiseat TV
    - Duration was updated as soon as the stream was added when timeshift buffer may still be empty. As a result the stream would not play.

I compiled a new version for me, but TV won't even start anymore after this. It gives me an error message that the transport stream (live2-0.ts.tsbuffer) can't be played. I also get an error message if I want to playback already recorded tv shows. I have included a log.

2010-01-30 09:25:59.182913 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TSReaderPlayer: Exception while creating DShow graph Es wurden keine Filter zum Rendern der Eingangsdaten gefunden.
    2010-01-30 09:25:59.192914 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces() failed

What does that say in English? :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Re: AW: Problems with skipping during timeshift multiseat

I am refering to that bug. There has been a fix in svn 24891 that was linked to this thread.

2010-01-30 09:25:59.182913 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TSReaderPlayer: Exception while creating DShow graph Es wurden keine Filter zum Rendern der Eingangsdaten gefunden.
    2010-01-30 09:25:59.192914 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TSReaderPlayer:GetInterfaces() failed

What does that say in English? :)

2010-01-30 09:25:59.182913 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TSReaderPlayer: Exception while creating DShow graph No filters were found to render the inputdata

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    AW: Problems with skipping during timeshift multiseat

"There were no filters found to render the incoming data".

I now made a test and recompiled version 24890 and installed it. Mediaportal runs now fine, so it seems a svn change after 24891 made this error for me. :)

Update: I just tested 24891 and copied the updated streamingserver.dll into the TV Server directory. Mediaportal still runs - so it's another svn change that caused that error. I am sorry. I will test the changes after this too.

Now I could point it out: The changes in 24892 causes this bug! :)

Fixed mantis #0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues
    - allow mixed configuration of codecs part 2: tv

0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom