Quicktime Trailers HD (1 Viewer)

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
Any future plans to implement the codecs used for the HD quicktime trailers from apple website? There seems to be more and more hd trailers popping up just wondering if this is something you guys are considering?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

MP uses Wnidows Media Play for playback. If there is a codec out there for Quicktime HD playback on WMP. it will work in MP. Tried Quicktime Alternative?

Flip.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Canberra
    Home Country
    just a bit of an update now with the codecs i can play the quicktime hd trailers i had with windows media player 10, however the new trailers i have downloaded today play but don't have sound, and the newer ones dont' seem to play in mp , so need to find some other settings i'm missing,

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Further update, there is a plugin which you can view QT trailers! See the posting here.

You will need to backup the thread for the link to the plugin. Please post your likes/dislikes on this plugin!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
    Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom