Quicktime Trailers HD (1 Viewer)

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
Any future plans to implement the codecs used for the HD quicktime trailers from apple website? There seems to be more and more hd trailers popping up just wondering if this is something you guys are considering?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

MP uses Wnidows Media Play for playback. If there is a codec out there for Quicktime HD playback on WMP. it will work in MP. Tried Quicktime Alternative?

Flip.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Canberra
    Home Country
    just a bit of an update now with the codecs i can play the quicktime hd trailers i had with windows media player 10, however the new trailers i have downloaded today play but don't have sound, and the newer ones dont' seem to play in mp , so need to find some other settings i'm missing,

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Further update, there is a plugin which you can view QT trailers! See the posting here.

You will need to backup the thread for the link to the plugin. Please post your likes/dislikes on this plugin!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now consider streaming video from the internet. (My previous broadband package had a 16GB per month limit, which made regular streaming from the internet a non-starter.) However... There seem to be a constant...
    A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now...
    I have the most recent version of MP2, running on a PC with up-to-date Windows 10. Until recently I have been able to receive and...
    Replies
    Views
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin WebRadio. A full separation for TV and Radio is planned with the next release though.
    There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin...
    I have just upgraded from MP1 to MP2.4. In the client there doesn't seem to be a radio button any more. How do I play radio...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom