Recently watched view (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    All the views are generated with pseudo-SQL, so a lot of possible and a recently watched view should not be an issue. As to the actual pseudo-SQL code required, that will take a little longer to come up with. Somebody else might already have come up with it and shared it on forum, so try some searches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Hello, I am trying to create a view to display recently added Series. The added date in the online_series table doesn't seem to be...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
    Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom