recepteur IR (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

N
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from the specifications is an analogue tuner. It looks as though the tuner is sold with a CD that presumably includes the drivers and possibly other software. Did you not receive this CD when you obtained the...
Your tuner looks like this one: https://okystar.en.ecplaza.net/products/easytv-usb-analog-tv-receiver-support_2518798 which from...
Bonjour à tous , je suis nouveau dans le portail média. Alors, je possède un tuner TV USB mais je n'arrive pas à trouver un pilote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aide pour catavolt DE
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour des raisons indépendantes de ma volonté et que je ne souhaite pas développer ici, j'ai pris du retard dans le paiement de mon loyer et je suis menacé d'expulsion de mon logement. Quand je vois le nombre de...
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour...
Bonjour chers amis ! En raison d'un événement particulier, je souhaite aujourd'hui faire appel à vos dons de manière urgente. Pour...
Replies
Views
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Suche] RC6 MCE IR-Empfänger DE
Thanks a lot! I only need the RC6 reciever for the Microsoft Remote Control. Remote Controls from Lenovo, HP, Dell etc... No way for me.... They don't fit well and I work for another PC manufacturer. But thanks anyway for the support!
Thanks a lot! I only need the RC6 reciever for the Microsoft Remote Control. Remote Controls from Lenovo, HP, Dell etc... No way...
Hallo, ich bin nun (zwangsweise) von der Microsoft Windows 7 MCE auf MediaPortal 2 Win 10 umgestiegen. Hab mir in dem Zug einen...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but I already tried that. The first 12 "IrDeviceV2" entries produced no messages at all. The last 2 (labelled "Mouse") produced messages at a rate which caused the HID Demo UI to become unresponsive. The only possible source for these messages was the RF remote I was using to operate the HID Demo UI. Why should an RF...
Thanks, but I already tried that. The first 12 "IrDeviceV2" entries produced no messages at all. The last 2 (labelled "Mouse")...
My HTPC recently stopped responding to IR signals. At first I suspected a HW problem, but the problem remains with two different...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom