release of 1.0.2? (1 Viewer)

Kiwi

Portal Pro
September 21, 2006
Pukerua Bay
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I don't know what happened, but i installed 1.0.2 upgrade mode over 1.0.1 and some how it failed with tv-server and i couldn't open tv-server configuration or watch tv anymore.

Same here.. Cant open tv server config, MP unresponsive (locks up every 10s or so).

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
b) many menu changes seem to pause for around 10 seconds (eg switching between Home Screen menu items and the top menu)
had the same thing also when upgraded to 1.0.1 when it came out, disabled a lot of plugins and backdrops and think I got rid of the problem, the logging didn't say much

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    I have also updated from 1.0.1 today. Took only 10mins and I have experienced no problems so far. Thanks Team MP!

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Also need .NET 3.5 SP1

It would be nice if they could put an advisory notice on the front page whenever they add a new operating system update/requirement - there were so many posts regarding confusion about the .net 2 sp2 update requirement, and the same thing is no doubt going to happen again...

You all need to do WindowsUpdate with all updates, that's all. Nothing changed.

Full stop.

Simone

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    well im up and running 1.0.2 on windows 7 works a treat

thank you guys i know you havent made windows 7 officially supported but judging by the way this runs you wont have much trouble

looking forward to next release :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just to make sure everyone knows, MPI files may need to be associated to MediaPortal, seems not to have done this automatically on a clean install with Vista :(

anar

April 17, 2007
    Hi to all,
    But I can't see "setting" in start menu!! I upgrade today my 1.01 to 1.02. I tried with total new installation also, but with the same result!!
    Is it normal??
    thanks
    by

Users who are viewing this thread