release of 1.0.2? (1 Viewer)

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    are "issues" for 1.1 included in 1.0.2 when they are resolved, or are those compiled separately?

/tompa

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    are "issues" for 1.1 included in 1.0.2 when they are resolved, or are those compiled separately?

They are completely separate builds, 1.0.2 is a hot fix release for 1.0.1 and we cannot risk the quality by pushing extra (not critical fixes into it). You know, the build needs to be tested for certain amount of time and that wont be possible if those 1.1.0 tagged error fixes would have been pushed into 1.0.2.

ExOmega

May 2, 2009
    Then I'll cross my fingers hoping it'll be out when I return from training :p

But knowing TMP it won't be released untill tomorrow. Since they seem to do their releases on saturdays.

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

They are completely separate builds, 1.0.2 is a hot fix release for 1.0.1 and we cannot risk the quality by pushing extra (not critical fixes into it). You know, the build needs to be tested for certain amount of time and that wont be possible if those 1.1.0 tagged error fixes would have been pushed into 1.0.2.

Thanks for clarifying this!
    I did guess this was the case but wasn't 100% sure.

/tompa

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    To be honest after 1.0.1 I stopped looking for new SVN's or releases since it is stable and has all features I need or want to have. Nice to see the huge improvements compared to MP 0.2.3 and the 1.0 RCx versions!

hfcrussell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2007
    Perth
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The download link still says it is 1.0.1.

Sorry... its fixed already....

Also need .NET 3.5 SP1

Russell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix FrameGrabbing for EVR [MP1-5222] - TV Server: Fix ISO-8859-10/14 DVB text encodings [MP1-5224] - Fix Card "CancelTune" request Since Pre-Release : New: Since Pre-Release : Improvement / Rework...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
    Replies
    Views
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom