Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off (1 Viewer)

superforever

Portal Pro
April 13, 2009
Country flag
I have a MCE remote without the colour buttons.

I can't figure out how to map one of the button to do that? I can do that with MP1 but MP2 no idea where to do it.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @superforever , what exactly do you want to achieve?

Mute/Unmute audio or select the language track? For Mute/Unmute you need to map the function "Mute", not a color.
    Subtitle on/off has no separate function. You can only display the subtitle dialogue, which is indeed linked to the button "Blue".

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    Country flag
    Found the Blue button link to audio track, I can now map the Blue button to switch between audio tracks.

How about difference subtitle? As I remember suppose is the yellow button but didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the box with MP2. Maybe other users may confirm, what they did or you tell us which remote you have. There is also an input device manager within MP2 which you can try.
    I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the...
    The MediaPortal2 setup guide indicates IR Remotes require IRSS. It links to this page, which indicates IRSS is compatible with...
    Replies
    Views
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the subtitles used for tv? I'm in Australia and have dvb-t tv channels set up. I noticed the subtitles colour is white and I want to change the colour. I can see how to change the size using the configuration...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different transmitted colors, so it looks like unfortunately mediaPortal will just display it it a single colour. I still think MediaPortal is probably the best replacement for WMC so far I've found (plus highly...
    Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different...
    Replies
    Views
    I am using MP 2.3.2 64bit on Win10. For OTA TV here in the US, I can not figure out how to enable Closed Captioning/Subtitles. The documentation talks about a separate file needed, but on live or recorded TV, that data is included with the signal so I don't think that applies. When I go to the submenu that displays the option for...
    I am using MP 2.3.2 64bit on Win10. For OTA TV here in the US, I can not figure out how to enable Closed Captioning/Subtitles. The...
    I am using MP 2.3.2 64bit on Win10. For OTA TV here in the US, I can not figure out how to enable Closed Captioning/Subtitles. The...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
    I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
    When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom