Retrospective EPG using catchup? (1 Viewer)

mkjustuk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2011
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Youview has a 7 day retrospective EPG which is proving more useful than I'd have thought - would it be possible to integrate the core catchup players (via Online videos or similar) to create the same retrospective EPG?

G Lidbury

April 5, 2012
    Home Country
    England England
    I believe this has become an essential requirement/facility for media portals EPG.
    I use Media Portal every day and a YouView like add on would be a great addition to an already superior media center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I figured that it included both entries because they both had the time 2202 as start or finish times. It was weird that it treated week 1 and week 2 differently though. Anyway, thanks again.
    Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I...
    I'm sure I'm not the first person to encounter this but I couldn't find a similar topic. Here's more detail about what is...
    Replies
    Views
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
    For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom