Roadmap (1 Viewer)

Nonciazzecco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2010
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Guys, ou are doing a great job, but, well, what I would like is to have an updated mediaportal 2 road-map in order to track the improvements. I am Mediaportal fan boy but its hard to understand whats going on without that.

Ciao :)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well the roadmap only gives dates for the next releases, what I would be interested in is when which feature is supposed to be developed or integrated. Is there some kind of roadmap for that?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You also can look into mantis. I started to add some tasks there, more will follow

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

mpirklbauer

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I dont know if this is the right place for my question.
    Will in MP2 be a web interface available?
    This is the only thing I'm missing at MP1.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I dont know if this is the right place for my question.
    Will in MP2 be a web interface available?
    This is the only thing I'm missing at MP1.
    Have you tried MpExtended/WebMP?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

mpirklbauer

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes, but it´s not exactly what I want.
    It would be great to have a access to all features of the server.
    For example scanning channels, sorting them, an so on.

For sure, it maybe that there are some problems, if a client is streaming at the time things changed on the server,
    but I don´t care about this.

I just hate it to go to my livingroom, take the keyboard and close MP at the client, if I´m changing something on the TV- server.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes, but it´s not exactly what I want.
    It would be great to have a access to all features of the server.
    For example scanning channels, sorting them, an so on.

For sure, it maybe that there are some problems, if a client is streaming at the time things changed on the server,
    but I don´t care about this.

I just hate it to go to my livingroom, take the keyboard and close MP at the client, if I´m changing something on the TV- server.
    Remote Desktop is the magic word in your case... ;)

Albert

MP2 Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2008
    Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As a short answer to the original question: I also want to have a web interface to control the server. I hope we'll have such a feature as plugin. Maybe anyone wants to write it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread