RSS feeds not saved (1 Viewer)

oshri

Portal Member
November 29, 2010
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hello all,

When i'm trying to add new RSS feed it is not saved even when i hit save.
when i close the configuration window and reopen it i cannot see the feed in the list.

How can i make it save the feed?

Thanks
Oshri

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I just found out that I introduced a bug in 0.27 (while fixing another one) that now prevents your added RssLinks and Channels from being saved. I already fixed it in the current OnlineVideos svn, but you'll have to wait for a new release (guess I'll have to do quick bugfix release this time).

For now you'll have to edit the xml by hand.

oshri

Portal Member
    November 29, 2010
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    thanks for the quick reply.
    Where can i find the .xml file? i cant find it anywhere.

rspierenburg

Portal Pro
    June 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I've successfully added the rss feed manual to the .xml file. But I cannot enable HD videos. I can't find where in the xml it lists what video type to allow. And if I try to add it using the gui it doesnt save it.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Allowed video types are taken from the MediaPortal configured video extension, if that is what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom