Searching EPG (1 Viewer)

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
Would it be possible to somehow combine the MyTV Search function within the EPG. It would seem sensible that since you are searching the EPG that this is where the functionality should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom