Settings for RSS feed on Titan Home Screen (1 Viewer)

RNDThoughts

Portal Member
April 4, 2013
Letchworth
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I can't seem to find where you set the source for the RSS feed which displays text in the blue bar underneath the buttons on the home screen. Can anyone enlighten me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom