setupplugin tve3 only 1.3 MB !!?? (1 Viewer)

josu

Portal Pro
March 14, 2006
Kassel, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 tve3, with actual svn
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide 0.2.2.1
Windows Version: xphome sp2
CPU Type: Intel P4, 3.2 GHz Northwood Hyperthreading
HDD: ST3250823AS 250 GB
Memory: 768 MB Infineon DDR SDRAM
Motherboard: ASUS P4P800
Motherboard Chipset: Intel Springdale i865PE
Motherboard Bios: AMI 10/14/04
Video Card: Leadtek Winfast A400LE (GF6800LE)
Video Card Driver: FW 93.71
Sound Card: Audigy2 Platinum
Sound Card AC3: coax out
Sound Card Driver: 5.12.8.1164
1. TV Card: Hauppauge nova-s plus
1. TV Card Type: DVB-s
1. TV Card Driver: 88x_2_117_24275_whql
2. TV Card: Hauppauge nova-s plus
2. TV Card Type: DVB-s
2. TV Card Driver: 88x_2_117_24275_whql
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: DScaler by svn
MPEG2 Audio Codec: DScaler by svn
Satelite/CableTV Provider: ASTRA 19.2
HTPC Case: ENERMAX
Cooling: HD-cooler, 3 case-cooler, DIGITEMP-cooler-regulation
Power Supply: ENERMAX 456 W
Remote: x10 + hauppauge with girder
TV: LG 20" 1680x1050 wide
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

Isnt a bug :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom