silly question: where do I add my login details!! (1 Viewer)

jonathantwynham

Portal Pro
March 27, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've looked through the interface and also through the forum but can't see it.. I must be missing something somewhere.

Where do I go to add the amazon/netflix/YouTube login in details to OV?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Where do I go to add the amazon/netflix/YouTube login in details to OV?
    When in OV (not in settings) right click (or "Info" button on remote) on the Netflix or Amazon Prime icon. Then choose "Settings"^...
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

jonathantwynham

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Thank you.

I never would have been able to do that unless you said. I use a logitech ultimate that works as a Bluetooth hid keyboard and none of the special keys work and as MP2 doesn't let you map keys I have no working info button! Just plugged in a mouse and go it sorted. Thanks.

jonathantwynham

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2013
    Home Country
    As in my other post in the MP2 general discussion section I have already tried IDM.. it captures the button, let's me assign it to key:info but it still does not work. I have been able to reassign all the default keys in the harmony app for the other buttons such as back to escape and guide to g but info alludes me!

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have no clue about this plugin as I use a MCE (aka RC6) remote which is working out of the box... So I can't help you with this. But you may try to ask for help in the linked post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
    Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom