Simple Question (1 Viewer)

markymarc35

March 1, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hello all,

Simple question, i may have an idea for a server plugin and i was wondering where can i find a tutorial, example of how to make a server plugin.

I did find the documentation for a client plugin though.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
Replies
Views
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom