Since 1.0 getting "No Video Found" on som providers (1 Viewer)

Douwedijkstr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2007
    Baarn
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm sorry, but I'm also having trouble with 'OnlineVideos'. With version 0.33 Watch TV-Series and Siries.me didn't work at a certain moment. Now, with updating MePo to 1.2.2 and OnlineVideos to 1.0 it seems nothing is working anymore. I always get the 'No Video Error'. Could it be the LAV-filters? Logs are attached (in which I tried Watch TV-series and siries.me). Thanks in advance for any help. It's greatly appreciated!

Now solved, the problem was that the filters weren't registered properly!

sax

Portal Member
    March 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    I'm also having trouble with OnlineVideos. Most of the site does not work. I always get the 'Unable to play video. No URL.'.
    I tried on computer with Windows 7 and 2 computer with Windows XP and get the same result.
    Windows 7:
    [01-05 09:12:21,090] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Start prebuffering ...
    [01-05 09:12:41,255] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] BufferFile : IFileSourceFilter.Load returned '0x80004005' : (Unspecified error)
    [01-05 09:12:41,255] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Buffering was aborted.
    [01-05 09:12:41,262] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Prebuffering failed.

Windows XP:
    [01-05 09:18:20,765] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Start prebuffering ...
    [01-05 09:18:20,781] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] BufferFile : FindFilterByName returned -2147220970
    [01-05 09:18:20,781] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Prebuffering faile

Attachments

• Mediaportal_log_Win7.zip
      9.7 KB
    • Mediaportla_log_WinXP.zip
      14.4 KB

Vendrom

Portal Member
    July 24, 2007
    Alkmaar
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

i reinstalled my HTPC last week and since then i have the issue of a not working youtube on onlinevideos.
    if i open something, top rated for example, i will get the message: 'error opening the categories' and if i search for something i will get the message: 'error retreiving search, no video found'.

I've tried to open de gdata.youtube.com and that works fine.
    I can ping the url, gdata.youtube.com.
    The codec page shows the Mediaportal Url source Filter, and all of them are working.

i did a complete reinstall this morning.
    reinstalling didnt do the trick, a complete reinstall of mediaportal also didnt do the trick.

i hope you can help me with this issue.

View attachment 96661
    View attachment 96662

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Did you use the auto-update in mediaportal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom