[fixed] Slim-TV Plugin: schedule details are not cleared when schedule is deleted (1 Viewer)

osre

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The title says it all I think.
    Reproducible with latest dev and weekly 2014_12_19.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Doesn't say all ;)

You are using the NativeTV version, I guess.

Can you please describe the exact steps that you have taken, what happens and what is expected?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When you say not cleared, do you mean that the item doesn't disappear from the screen... or do you mean it isn't deleted from the database?

(Sorry, not able to attempt to reproduce issues with SlimTV due to use of XP.)

osre

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The entry on the list to the left is gone (and does not reappear, so it should be removed from the DB), but the details to the right are still there (see screen shot).
    It's only an optical issue, this is why I made it a minor bug in Jira.

Attachments

• MP2-DeletedScheduleDetailsNotCleared.png
      MP2-DeletedScheduleDetailsNotCleared.png
      706.2 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, the value is kept in model and is set by an SelectionChanged handler. There is no clear when no items are present.

osre

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Its not only when the last item is deleted. Since the selection is not set an existing item when the selected one is deleted, the details of the deleted item are always visible after deletion.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Fixed
    (with one minor exception: because channel logo is allocated by fanart image source already, the logo stays visible when channel name is cleared)

Users who are viewing this thread