"sort by" button (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi
I want to remove the words "sort by" from its button in the films list screen, so the button only would show "rating","name","date", etc Is it possible?
thanks

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Hi
I want to remove the words "sort by" from its button in the films list screen, so the button only would show "rating","name","date", etc Is it possible?
thanks
Only by modifying your language file (for english users strings_en.xml in the language directory).
Strings used by that plugin for sort labels :
<String id="103">Sort by: Name</String>
<String id="366">Sort by: Year</String>
<String id="367">Sort by: Rating</String>
<String id="621">Sort by: Date</String>

Be carefull those modifications'll be actives for all MP's modules... and lost each time the language file'll be delivered ...

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
TY
Perhaps u can help me.
I use spanish as language. My problem is that the whole text is too big and I can only see "Ordenar por:" ("sort by:"), the other word is out of the button.
My skin is xface and I have resized up all fonts... so What font number affects the text inside buttons???

I hope u could understand me
TY again

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
TY
Perhaps u can help me.
I use spanish as language. My problem is that the whole text is too big and I can only see "Ordenar por:" ("sort by:"), the other word is out of the button.
My skin is xface and I have resized up all fonts... so What font number affects the text inside buttons???

TY again
You can try to add a font clause ( <font>font14</font> ) and change the size in the sort button control (ID 2) in the MesFilms.xml file in the Xface skin directory :

<control>
<description>Sort button</description>
<type>sortbutton</type>
<id>2</id>
<onleft>6</onleft>
<onright>1026</onright>
<onup>6</onup>
<ondown>3</ondown>
<font>font8</font>
<textureFocus>menu_list_focus.png</textureFocus>
<disabledcolor>60ffffff</disabledcolor>
<label>103</label>
<textcolor>White</textcolor>
<textureNoFocus>menu_list_nofocus.png</textureNoFocus>
<textureAscendingFocused>arrow_round_up_focus.png</textureAscendingFocused>
<textureAscending>arrow_round_up_nofocus.png</textureAscending>
<textureDescending>arrow_round_down_nofocus.png</textureDescending>
<textureDescendingFocused>arrow_round_down_focus.png</textureDescendingFocused>
</control>

TY
Perhaps u can help me.

TY again
You can try to add a font clause ( <font>font14</font> ) and change the size in the sort button control (ID 2) in the MesFilms.xml file in the Xface skin directory :

<control>
<description>Sort button</description>
<type>sortbutton</type>
<id>2</id>
<onleft>6</onleft>
<onright>1026</onright>
<onup>6</onup>
<ondown>3</ondown>
<font>font8</font>
<textureFocus>menu_list_focus.png</textureFocus>
<disabledcolor>60ffffff</disabledcolor>
<label>103</label>