Start mediaportal on Secondary screen ... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom