Store language(s) from MediaInfo (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Okay, you will find that you wont have to test on a bigger collection as an import already does it on the fast execution path ;)

Having said that, we still need to test the other execution path that you used for the Option toggle as it might be used in other places including externally from other plugins, Toggle Watched from context menu at the series, season levels etc.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    My code in GUI Option Toggle used the DBEpisode.GetSeriesEpisodeCounts(). I have used that one to test with, so I'm pretty sure that one works :unsure:

Then there are two others in DBSeries called UpdateEpisodeCounts() who are kind of same, but with different parameters. One with one parameter and one with two parameters

The Importer uses the one with two parameters.
    When making a hole Series watched the one with one parameter is used.
    When making a hole Season watched the DBSeason.UpdateEpisodeCounts() is used and that one again is using DBEpisode.GetSeriesEpisodeCounts().

But then we have the external plugins... but I can't find any other places that have to do with counting, so I think I got everything covered?!?!

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi...
    Here's a new patch.

Including:
    • Fixing logical error in Count Special Episodes as Watch feature.
    • Remove option toggle for Count Special Episodes as Watch from the GUI (it's now only present in the Configuration GUI)
    • Added so that it fetches artwork in the Series language - If it exists.
    • Minor word correction in Configuration GUI
    @ltfearme I still got a difference in the GUIConfiguration.designer.cs towards Working Base. So can you please check this - I believe the working Base is wrong, but..

Attachments

• CountSpecialAsWatchedv3ANDFetchArtworkInSeriesLanguage.patch
      58.5 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks @barneh. I committed your changes and made the additially changes:

I fixed the DBOptionCheckbox 'Option' property on the 'CountSpecialEpisodesAsWatched' control and removed unneeded code for the intialisation and checkstate changes. DBOptionCheckBox already does this for you for free by specifying the DBOption in the 'Option' property.

Also fixed a typo in the tooltip and adjusted the tab order.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I was looking around on what I have done, I found some idiotic declaration and so on :whistle:
    So I have clean up my code a little...

Attach a new patch!

Attachments

• DifferentLanguage_v2.patch
      3.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @barneh,

the new release is out in the wild now so if you can monitor any reports that might be raised in the forum just in case it has anything to do with the language patches or any regression. That will be a big help.

I found one regression in the details tab in configuration, I noticed its not using the pretty name for the database field property column. im not 100% sure if that was due to the changes you did to add the language dropdown in the grid. I can't remember last time it was working.

I decided to release as its a just a little issue related to the config but if you got time to look that would be great.

Thanks.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I will monitor the forum, no problem

@barneh,
    I found one regression in the details tab in configuration, I noticed its not using the pretty name for the database field property column.

If I remember right, I have only added the language to the Series view and sound language to the episode view.
    So I haven't changed any more than that.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I found one regression in the details tab in configuration, I noticed its not using the pretty name for the database field property column. im not 100% sure if that was due to the changes you did to add the language dropdown in the grid. I can't remember last time it was working.
    I'm not quite with you on this one.... can you give an example of what you mean?

Users who are viewing this thread