Store language(s) from MediaInfo (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I found one regression in the details tab in configuration, I noticed its not using the pretty name for the database field property column. im not 100% sure if that was due to the changes you did to add the language dropdown in the grid. I can't remember last time it was working.
    I'm not quite with you on this one.... can you give an example of what you mean?
    Look at the screenshots, from current release vs new release. You will notice that the property names are slightly different because they been overridden, those names are no longer used after you added the language dropdown in the grid.

Code:
      #region Pretty Names displayed in Configuration Details Tab
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cID, "Online Series ID");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cPrettyName, "Title");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cStatus, "Show Status");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cGenre, "Genre");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cSummary, "Show Overview");  
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cAirsDay, "Aired Day");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cAirsTime, "Aired Time");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cSortName, "Sort By");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cLanguage, "Language");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cIMDBID, "IMDB ID");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cTraktID, "Trakt ID");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cEpisodeOrders, "Episode Orders");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cChosenEpisodeOrder, "Episode Order");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cContentRating, "Content Rating");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cMyRating, "My Rating");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cFirstAired, "First Aired");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cEpisodeCount, "Episodes");
      s_FieldToDisplayNameMap.Add(cEpisodesUnWatched, "Episodes UnWatched");
     #endregion

The first parameter is not being used anymore:
    Code:
    AddPropertyBindingSource(DBSeries.PrettyFieldName(key), key, series[key], false);

Attachments

• 4.1.0.jpg
      4.1.0.jpg
      64.9 KB
    • 4.2.1.jpg
      4.2.1.jpg
      51.3 KB

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Okay! Now I'm with you!

It's probably my fault :whistle:[DOUBLEPOST=1429600992][/DOUBLEPOST]Patched!

Attachments

• ChangedFromFieldNameToDisplayFieldPrettyNameInConfiguration.patch
      1.4 KB
    Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks barneh,

for some reason the config screen keeps jumping/glitching after that change (I think it actually happen before in v4.1.0 as well, not 100% sure). Do you see anything odd when selecting series in the grid?

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hmm... no more than when I hover over the tab that is not selected, it glitch one time.... nothing more?!?!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Weird, my grid rows bounce around like crazy! I can't explain it, truly weird.

I cant understand how the name of the field makes it do that, it must be used elsewhere.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yeah, it goes back to normal.

The thing is, I believe this weird bounce behaviour happened before so I don't think it has something to do with the language dropdown, maybe its made it more obvious...can't say.

If you're not seeing it, then thats good but I probably wont bother using the pretty names until can figure out why its happening...not something I have time to do though.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    MP 1.1, I can't imagine that will have anything to do with it as its just WinForms stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread