Streamed MP Beta v0.5.361 [08 Feb 2009] (1 Viewer)

Iwen

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Absolutely love this skin have been using it for awhile now however i have a problem with the new version in that as you can see in the attached image there is no data showing in the main view of the TV guide, however the data is there fine as you can see it in the mini guide and when you press information when viewing a program, i have tried both the 8 and 12 line versions long with the standard and large font variations

would anyone have any ideas as to what would cause this

mickyblue

Same problem here with newest SVN. Give us a hint :)

Edit: Problem solved. New import of Clickfinder EPG did the trick.

mad_cow

Portal Member
February 5, 2008
Hi all!

I have decided to change skin on my MP from Spinsafe 1080 to Streamed MP which i think is a very good looking skin. But I have one question. In all screenshots I have seen the resolution for Streamed MP seems to be 1280x720, but I have a 1920x1080 resolution on my TV, can I use Streamed MP on a 1920x1080 resolution or will it look bad (with covers appearing in the wrong place and so on)?? Sorry if this is a very obbvious question, but I haven't used anything else than Spinsafe 1080 on my MP configuration.

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First of all, really like the skin. One little problem though. I use a Logitech DiNovo Mini keyboard to control Media Portal, but during playback the progress bar can not be used to navigate in a movie, unlike for instance Monochrome. Can this be switched on?

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bug in Timer-> search Page

Hi,
    I just came across a bug in the search page for the timer module.
    Replay:
    In TV home go to timer
    click new
    click search for Show

do a search

-> there is no way back/out of the Page, back to the Homescreen, with back/esc on remote or keyboard.
    The only think how to get out is using the Top-Bar (if you have it) :)

cheers

joystick

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Hi,
    I just came across a bug in the search page for the timer module.
    Replay:
    In TV home go to timer
    click new
    click search for Show

do a search

-> there is no way back/out of the Page, back to the Homescreen, with back/esc on remote or keyboard.
    The only think how to get out is using the Top-Bar (if you have it) :)

cheers

joystick

Hi

Have you also the problem on yours clients? It works for me :confused:

Has anyone else the issue?

Losttown

niblet

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hiya, I don't know if I should be posting this in here, or the TV Series forum or the 1.0.0.1 SVN forum, but here goes.

I've done a clean install of MP 1.0, installed the SVN updates from the 15th of Feb. Installed the latest Streamed MP exe.

When I go in to the MP Config and try to use the TV Series plugin config, I get the following error when trying to import my series data:-
    error.png

Any ideas or can you suggest where I post this? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom