Streamed MP Beta v0.7.409 [21 Mar 2009] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Current Release v0.7.409

WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1 SVN and TVSeries 2.2 SVN, as a consequence if you are using MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 (Stable) then you need to use the old TVServers XMLs and TVSeries that support it

Change Log:
    * Added Animation to the Title Extension in My TV
    * Added support for the World Map plugin
    * Added Images/5 Day Forecast button to My Weather
    * Added support for the Online Videos plugin
    * Added My Radio Guide
    * Added new EPG Groups button to 8 Row TVGuide
    * Added Movie Count where missing in some layouts of Moving Pictures
    * Added Moving Pictures Hidden Menu (Fanart Style)
    * Added Series and Group counts to TVSeries

* Fixed Sudoku grid thumbnails not showing current selection marker
    * Fixed overlapping of details in Moving Pictures when using non-default resolutions
    * Fixed TVSeries List Layout when in Season View if Series Poster Layout is not used (Fanart Style)

* Updated Posters in TVSeries and Moving Pictures in List Layout to have Rounded edges, thx emphatic (Fanart Style)
    * Updated TVSeries Filmstrip layout to be consistent with Moving Pictures (Fanart Style)
    * Updated Fanart Chooser window in TVSeries
    * Updated Thumbnail layouts in Moving Pictures (Fanart Style)

For a full list of changes see svn revisions r365 - r409: Changes - streamedmp - Google Code

Package also includes updated plugin libraries:

* MovingPictures v0.7.2.545
    * TVSeries v2.2.3367

Streamed MP Home Page
    Streamed MP Gallery
    MP-TVSeries Setup Guide

Download StreamedMP 0.7.409

Contributors

Basically you have

spuck
    ltfearme
    losttown
    mattsk88

To thank for this skin, and also Team Razorfish over at XBMC for first creating this skin

A big thanks also goes out to the rest of the rest of the community who helped to test this skin at its various stages, provided valuable feedback and also fix any issues above.

Come across a Bug

As mentioned this is a beta so there will be bugs, your feedback will be much appreciated, please read this thread before submitting any bugs to the tracker.

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    thanks for the phenomenal work
    didn't see it on the list, but one very important bugfix is to make sure everything fits on the screen when you skip fwd/back in myvideos or moving pictures

the +10 sec is cut off in a lot of instances, and it isn't a problem with screen resolution

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    the +10 sec is cut off in a lot of instances, and it isn't a problem with screen resolution

No problem with 4 PCs I tested with..all running 16:9 at either 1280x720 or 1920x1080.

Attachments

• ffwd.jpg
      ffwd.jpg
      74.6 KB

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    is this in movingpictures?
    i just installed the new version and it seems to not be cut off in myvideos
    but is still cut off in movingpictures.
    i'm fairly sure this isn't only me because there was a thread on it a while back

but regardless, fantastic work. everythign looks great

JoeSmith

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    * Updated Posters in TVSeries and Moving Pictures in List Layout to have Rounded edges, thx emphatic (Fanart Style)
    some cosmetic notes :

On my htpc the rounded edges look ok (MovingPictures), but you can still see a few dots from the poster (aka the poster is bigger than the "overlayed edges", but just in the corners...)
    and on some very bright posters you can see the poster thru the frame cause its semi-transparent

other than that it looks quite nice, although i preferred the older look because non standard-size movie posters looked "better"

Thanks

Joe

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    another potential bug:
    the choosing fanart screen in tvseries gives me a blackscreen. might just be me, but you might want to check it out

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    another potential bug:
    the choosing fanart screen in tvseries gives me a blackscreen. might just be me, but you might want to check it out

Need more information to go on, its fine here. Are you sure the fanart thats its trying to load is valid (maybe its corrupt). Also when entering the fanart chooser a thumbnail is only auto selected after the list online completely loads.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Anybody having trouble with 'live' tv in this release? I select Watch TV on the home page, the screen goes black (with the time in upper left corner), and it just 'hangs' there - no TV, no menu, can't go 'back' to Basic Home, can't exit out, have to go to task manager to kill MediaPortal (which shows 'Not Responding'). Live TV was working yesterday with the previous StreamedMP, and it's working fine today with Blue3wide - just not with this version of StreamedMP.
    Anybody else having these troubles? Or is Live TV working fine for you with this release?

Cheers

Edit - Deleted & reinstalled skin, works now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom