Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orgabeke

Portal Member
December 10, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
For The Record support

Hi,
I have used StreamedMP for a while with 1.0.2 and really like it. However, I also use 4TR which, as far as I can tell, is not supported in this new StreamedMP beta. Is there any plans to add 4TR support in this new version of StreamedMP in the near future?

Regards,
GB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,
    I have used StreamedMP for a while with 1.0.2 and really like it. However, I also use 4TR which, as far as I can tell, is not supported in this new StreamedMP beta. Is there any plans to add 4TR support in this new version of StreamedMP in the near future?

Regards,
    GB
    Im sure there will be, just haven't got around to installing it yet. MyTV is Top priority and thats 100% so probably could easily be ported.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks so much for a great skin ltfearme, it's really a great touch on MP =D

two things i wonder about, one of them is the rss ticker, isn't it possible to put a cute little logo on the left end, indication which source is providing the feed? i found some code from the guy who initially made the rss ticker plugin, and he used width 140px and height 35px, so i made i logo in that size. But it wouldn't appear either as .png nor .jpg. Is this a feature you have disabled or changed in any way?

The other one is the tv channel logo in your example image no 23 of 24 in the first post, it's a border around it. Is it complicated to remove that border?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    two things i wonder about, one of them is the rss ticker, isn't it possible to put a cute little logo on the left end, indication which source is providing the feed? i found some code from the guy who initially made the rss ticker plugin, and he used width 140px and height 35px, so i made i logo in that size. But it wouldn't appear either as .png nor .jpg. Is this a feature you have disabled or changed in any way?
    I will look into it, I haven't disabled it. Its probably just not referenced in the skin. I should create a new google code project for the mp-rssticker...im not sure what happen to the original developer.

The other one is the tv channel logo in your example image no 23 of 24 in the first post, it's a border around it. Is it complicated to remove that border?
    LostTown can answer that one, he probably has a PSD or similar that could easily remove it. I kinda like it, but to each his own.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Do you had a look at following pluging: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...iple-feeds-rss-atom-twitter-basic-home-60206/

It is a extented version of the RSS ticker and has some nice options. The X-Factor Skin has implemented it.

Yeah, im aware of that plugin...just haven't got around to doing anything with it.

At the very least I will add support for the windowed component

Issue 169 - streamedmp - Replace MP-RSSTicker with InfoService - Project Hosting on Google Code

qb123

Portal Member
    September 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks mate, was patiently waiting for this skin to be compatible with all the latest builds, and now this makes media portal pretty much perfect :D

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the fix ltfearme. Looks like it was RSS.

Hi,

Regards,
    GB

Have you actually tried it? I am using this build of StreamedMP with 4TR right now and it works fine. For MePo 1.1 beta make sure you download 4TR's latest beta binaries - they are in the public beta forum on their site - and also make sure the correct skin/language files are moved over to the new 1.1 locations as 4TR still puts them in the default 1.0.x MePo directories. Although now that I think about it StreamedMP puts it's 4TR files where they need to go so you only need to do that for the built in skins.

Quick question - how do you change TV groups in the TV guide? With the default Blue3 skins, it's super easy - there's a vertical bar to the left of the guide, click over there with the remote, highlight it, pick group, done. It's very intuitive and easy. As far as I can tell there's no such option in StreamedMP's guide, unless I am missing something? I know you can bind the remote to some command I forget but that's not intuitive; my wife for example will never remember which random key on the remote changes TV groups.

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008

It's the image imagebg.png in mytvFullScreen.xml, TVOSD.xml and tvZAPOSD.xml, you can change visibility of the image (<description>TV Logo background</description>) or use files from attachment.

:) Losttown

Attachments

• Logo without background.rar
      30.7 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom