Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Thanks for that losttown, works perfect =)

I also found a "bug" in one of your fonts regarding some Norwegian letters. as you can see in the photo (my radio), the letters are none-capital in the listview, and correct capital in the bottom left. probably a simple error in the font file. Would be nice if you corrected it sometime ;)

streamedmp.jpg

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Quick question - how do you change TV groups in the TV guide? With the default Blue3 skins, it's super easy - there's a vertical bar to the left of the guide, click over there with the remote, highlight it, pick group, done. It's very intuitive and easy. As far as I can tell there's no such option in StreamedMP's guide, unless I am missing something? I know you can bind the remote to some command I forget but that's not intuitive; my wife for example will never remember which random key on the remote changes TV groups.

Should be the same, see screenshot on first page...just need to navigate left on the TVGuide. Just need to ensure you have groups setup then you will see the button.

Maybe its not there because your using FTR or have no groups setup?

Dullie

Portal Member
    May 24, 2009
    I know my question is not supposed to be here...

Thing is I am hesitant to install MP 1.1.0 Beta and StreamedMP because I dont want to loose my Movingpictures and TVSeries Database and collected FanArt. Could it be possible to copy DB's and FanArt Folders from MP 1.0.2 and use them with MP 1.1.0 Beta..?

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Quick question - how do you change TV groups in the TV guide? With the default Blue3 skins, it's super easy - there's a vertical bar to the left of the guide, click over there with the remote, highlight it, pick group, done. It's very intuitive and easy. As far as I can tell there's no such option in StreamedMP's guide, unless I am missing something? I know you can bind the remote to some command I forget but that's not intuitive; my wife for example will never remember which random key on the remote changes TV groups.

Should be the same, see screenshot on first page...just need to navigate left on the TVGuide. Just need to ensure you have groups setup then you will see the button.

Maybe its not there because your using FTR or have no groups setup?

I missed it in the regular client but it's there. I do use 4TR - groups work for it with the Blue3 skins so I will look in to updating the StreamedMP skins for it.

....and I'm lost already. The 4TR_TvGuide.xml looks very simliar to mytvguide.xml, and I can make the sidebar appear on the far left, but I can't highlight it with the remote, launch it with the mouse, and there's no text. Groups do work outside of 4TR so obviously there are some skin settings I am missing - any pointers?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thing is I am hesitant to install MP 1.1.0 Beta and StreamedMP because I dont want to loose my Movingpictures and TVSeries Database and collected FanArt. Could it be possible to copy DB's and FanArt Folders from MP 1.0.2 and use them with MP 1.1.0 Beta..?

Should be no problem, I believe the Thumbs folder is the same for 1.0.2 and 1.1.0. Just need to double check before launching mediaportal that you have copied back your thumbs to the correct location.

Always a good idea to backup the db and thumbs just in case!

I have been using the same db/thumbs since before MP 1.0.0 so you should not have any problems.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just Updated Download link to new version (v0.9.601). This includes:

* Fix for BasicHome where no items were shown if there was no RSS Feed defined.
    * Added support for single default image in BasicHome for each item. Looks for default.jpg in the selected folder. This is the new default for BasicHome, if you want multiimage (ie cycle through all images in a folder then check the box in the BasicHome Editor).
    * Fix 'My Settings' Horizontal scroll sample
    * RSS-Ticker now comes with a pre-defined feed if none is specified.

hermy65

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    odd question but i figured i would ask it before upgrading everything. Im using the aeon mod and fusionmp mod for streamedmp....any ideas on whether or not they are compatible with the new version? or maybe it doesnt matter what version of mp and streamedmp i am using?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom