Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dullie

Portal Member
May 24, 2009
^^

All the mods are compatible.. However there is a problem with the stars of MovingPictures details...

Thing is I am hesitant to install MP 1.1.0 Beta and StreamedMP because I dont want to loose my Movingpictures and TVSeries Database and collected FanArt. Could it be possible to copy DB's and FanArt Folders from MP 1.0.2 and use them with MP 1.1.0 Beta..?

Should be no problem, I believe the Thumbs folder is the same for 1.0.2 and 1.1.0. Just need to double check before launching mediaportal that you have copied back your thumbs to the correct location.

Always a good idea to backup the db and thumbs just in case!

I have been using the same db/thumbs since before MP 1.0.0 so you should not have any problems.

Everything went fine.. Thanks a lot :D

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,

is it possible to deactivate the new animation for the context menu. i dont like it flying into the screen from the upper left corner, i liked the old way much more :)

nicx...

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008
hi,

is it possible to deactivate the new animation for the context menu. i dont like it flying into the screen from the upper left corner, i liked the old way much more :)

nicx...

I like the new one :D Copy the file into the StreamedMP folder.

lewsut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Awesome! but...

Any clues why i get only half the TV shows message? I.e. i just get watch your (no TV shows) or view your (no pictures text) ... Most odd, all on a clean install.

Thanks!

DB8Y9.jpg

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Any clues why i get only half the TV shows message? I.e. i just get watch your (no TV shows) or view your (no pictures text) ... Most odd, all on a clean install.
    Your probably not using a default resolution like 1280x720 or 1920x1080...all default menu items should fit otherwise. You can enter the BasicHome Editor and increase the Pos-X for the blade image then generate a new BasicHome.

That "Watch Your" seems lot bigger than it should be. Have a look at the first image on the first post, "Listen To" is a lot smaller.

lewsut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for that.

I'm using 1360x768, I always have used it and always have used Streamed MP so I did not even think about it, i'll see what i can do.

Thanks again!

Edit: Pos-x worked, TV Shows was too large so it's fine after a rename.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm using 1360x768, I always have used it and always have used Streamed MP so I did not even think about it, i'll see what i can do.
    I wouldnt think 1360x768 would have an issue, I could be wrong. One other thing it could be is your Font DPI size in windows..make sure thats 'Default'. Also if you have installed any other skins that share the same font, this could cause issues as well.

Failing that, uninstall and re-install.

lewsut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    DPI is I bet a contributing factor I had forgotten about! Due to my frankly shoddy eyes of late I had increased the DPI to ease windows navigation at sofa distance.... woops!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Vlaves

Portal Pro
    September 24, 2004
    Change behavioir of Listviews

Hallo,

first I like to say that I like the Skin very Much, thanks :)
    But I have one question. Is it possible to change the behavioir of Listviews?
    I would like that the position of "selecting bar" in the Listview, especially in the TVCHannellist, is
    changed in that way, that goes from top to bottom. Now it just goes from first Item to second/third
    and is stuck there all the way to the bottom of the list.

I hope it is clear what I mean.

It would be great if someone could give me a hint in which xml to look for it.

Thanks.
    Vlaves

Attachments

• list.jpg
      list.jpg
      18.9 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom