Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerxst

Portal Member
April 6, 2009
Manchester
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

I'm running StreamedMP 1.03 and MePo 1.1.0 RC2 and I'm having some problems with the display in Moving Pictures. I've captured a screenshot showing the movie rating pushed over to the right of the screen. It displays the same value no matter what movie is selected so I'm guessing that it isn't picking up the correct value to display.

I've tried the plugin in Blue3Wide skin and it displays fine there so it looks more like something to do with the StreamedMP skin.

Hopefully someone can help.

4540312179_08c3bfcd64.jpg

:D

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

my Problem, that occures since i can think ;) , is, that in Mini-EPG on the right Side is not shown the Symbols for "recording" or "available channel". After the last fresh install of MePo an StreamedMP it works, but only for a few Days, then only the Logos for "not available" are there, no others.

Does anyone Agree with this or has a Solution for this?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, i hope, someone can understand what i mean. ;)

Pony

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

I'm running StreamedMP 1.03 and MePo 1.1.0 RC2 and I'm having some problems with the display in Moving Pictures. I've captured a screenshot showing the movie rating pushed over to the right of the screen. It displays the same value no matter what movie is selected so I'm guessing that it isn't picking up the correct value to display.

I've tried the plugin in Blue3Wide skin and it displays fine there so it looks more like something to do with the StreamedMP skin.

Doesn't look like your using the official skin files (possibly an older version or mod posted on forum). I suggest you uninstall the skin, remove any left overs you may have in your Skin\StreamedMP directory and then install again.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

my Problem, that occures since i can think ;) , is, that in Mini-EPG on the right Side is not shown the Symbols for "recording" or "available channel". After the last fresh install of MePo an StreamedMP it works, but only for a few Days, then only the Logos for "not available" are there, no others.

Sounds like a bug in MediaPortal if it works for a period then stops working. Have you tried to reproduce with Blue3Wide?

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

i had this also in previous Versions of MePo. Do you think, clearing Cache before starting MePo can help?
    I dont use Blue3Wide, and i think, to reproduce the Problem i have to use B3W for a long time...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2+]

i had this also in previous Versions of MePo. Do you think, clearing Cache before starting MePo can help?
    Nope, that wouldn't explain why it starts off working and then stops. Plus the StreamedMP install clears the cache for you.

Rasputin

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,
    since i use OlineVideos 0.20 theres a big Issues.
    Are there any resolutions for this?
    Another problem i have with "popup" osd during wachting movies or series.
    If i select the audio part in the OSD there is now possible audio track shown.
    for example englisch or german, but the file ive tested has got 2 language tracks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    (the face you see isnt mine ;) )

Lerxst

Portal Member
    April 6, 2009
    Manchester
    Home Country

Doesn't look like your using the official skin files (possibly an older version or mod posted on forum). I suggest you uninstall the skin, remove any left overs you may have in your Skin\StreamedMP directory and then install again.

I uninstalled StreamedMP and cleaned out some of the files in the Skin directory and re-installed the skin and all's well now. Just needed to re-install MyAnime2 plugin so it would get picked up by the StreamedMp editor.

:D

dacore944

Portal Member
    June 12, 2007

Hi,

i have a small request.
    In the menu editor i cannot set seperate backgrounds for Movie related items like Movies, Trailers, DVD, Videos and Online Videos. They are all grouped together in STreamed MP editor in tab Default Background Images. The movies item has a "+" behind the name.
    What i like is for every item a different background (but each item has always only one background) so it is easier to recognize each item when scrolling through them. Now i have to edit BasicHome everytime and make every item has its own <Control> section and manually enter the background.
    It would be nice if the menu editor is changed so every item in tab Default Background Images has its own entry and can select the background i want.

TIA

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Hi,

i have a small request.
    In the menu editor i cannot set seperate backgrounds for Movie related items like Movies, Trailers, DVD, Videos and Online Videos. They are all grouped together in STreamed MP editor in tab Default Background Images. The movies item has a "+" behind the name.
    What i like is for every item a different background (but each item has always only one background) so it is easier to recognize each item when scrolling through them. Now i have to edit BasicHome everytime and make every item has its own <Control> section and manually enter the background.
    It would be nice if the menu editor is changed so every item in tab Default Background Images has its own entry and can select the background i want.

TIA

Hi,

This is currently possible provided you do not use fanart handler for the background item.

In the editor "Basic Home Design" tab edit each menu item you wish to have a seperate background for.

Make sure 'Enable Fanart Handler for this Item" is unticked

Tick "Disable Background Sharing for This Item"

Now go to "Default Background Images" tab, you will see seperate background for each item you ticked Disable Background Sharing for, you can then choses which image you want for each item.

You may need to copy in additional backgrounds to the ..skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\movies folder as we only supply 1 by default.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom