Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3-RC6] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3/RC4+]

Firstly thanks heaps for a great and flexible skin :D, had a problem with MyLyrics playing the same lyric for each song but fixed it with Ver1.5.
In Settings>Skin>Music there is an option for Show graphic equaliser but I can't seem to get it going, can anyone help please.:confused:

This option relates to the Now Playing Music screen and enables/disables the GfxEQ multiimage. Will need to check if this gfx is included in the MyLyrics skin..

Cheers

Makaveli

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm using this skin on a Samsung TV. That is HD-ready but I cannot use a normal resolution. So I changed it to 1176x664. Than it works correctly without cropping. But when I want to check the weather, the "day # general weather label" is too big in most of the cases. It goes over the next day, so it is unreadable. Two solutions I can think of:
- font smaller (tested it, and size 10 is working correctly)
- no wrapping (don't know how to do that)

I hope I can somehow manage that the text doesn't wrap, because than the font size can be big. So how do I do that? Or is that a problem within the weather plugin itself and not in the skin?
And if that is not possible, can the font be a bit smaller in the skin? Or do I have to change that manually every time?

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not sure this relates, but who knows.

My experience with an HD-ready Samsung is that you can't use native resolution through the HDMI. It has to be 720p or 1080p.

Did you try to send an HD resolution and have the TV deal with rescaling it?

VdR

Makaveli

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not sure this relates, but who knows.

My experience with an HD-ready Samsung is that you can't use native resolution through the HDMI. It has to be 720p or 1080p.

Did you try to send an HD resolution and have the TV deal with rescaling it?

VdR

I tried to say that actually, but I see that I wasn't clear. HD Ready resolution (1280x720) didn't work. The edges weren't shown on my screen. And you really need everything on the screen to be visible, because lot's of info is on the side. So that's why I chose a really weird, but the only correctly working resolution. And I mentioned it, because maybe that's why text is overlapping.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm also having a problem with the weather screen, has overlapping test, see "Monday" on attached pic.
    Hope this helps

Attachments

• Weather.jpg
      Weather.jpg
      84.8 KB

Makaveli

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm also having a problem with the weather screen, has overlapping test, see "Monday" on attached pic.
    Hope this helps

That's exactly the problem I have. With a smaller font, it's solved, but less readable on TV. I hope the text can be unwrapped.

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Hi, I was wondering if the Installer/Skin checks the currently installed versions of the plugins when it goes through the install process?

For example... Currently, MovingPictures has a newer version (1.0.6) than what is included in the Skin installer (1.0.4).

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I was wondering if the Installer/Skin checks the currently installed versions of the plugins when it goes through the install process?

For example... Currently, MovingPictures has a newer version (1.0.6) than what is included in the Skin installer (1.0.4).

That's not possible atm, these plugins (TVSeries\MovingPictures) are stored on their own websites, whether Dukus's extension installer will in the future link to them direct, which will make the StramedMP install utilise that for getting the latest plugin's, rather than just having them package within it own download, who knows, will wait and see.

Has anyone tried the extensions installer plugin from GUI, rather cool I think the ability to download and install from inside MP :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hi Spaldo, the installer does check the version of installed plugins and wont install over a newer file if already installed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom