Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3-RC6] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi

I spent ages trying to get mediaportal working yesterday - I ended up reinstalling from scratch.

My new install and testing method:
    Installed mediaportal - imported a test video, opened media portal and it played no problem.

I then installed streamedmp, imported the same video into moving pictures and a series into the tv series plugin.

Loaded up mediaportal , click on the movie file and it appears to freeze MP.
    I started it back up and looked at the series, their all there and looking great, but again trying to play the files locks MP up.

Uninstalled streamedmp skin and went back into MP, it played the file again.

Any help appreciated , I'm stumped lol and probably missing a box to tick.

Movie file is a mkv x264.
    Current codec is the SAF v4. Have tried CCCP, k-lite etc and all the same results.
    MP 1.1.0 RC6 and the streamedMP skin from this forum thread

Any Ideas?
    Many thanks!!

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi ltfearme

I tried the mediainfo dll. Still freezes - I did leave it to see if it would play and it did - took about 6 minutes!

After that I could stop playing, start playing again, change videos and it loads instantly. Closing MP and loading it back up and it does the initial 6 minute delay on the first video.

I tried the gui for media info and that grabs the info no problem, any other ideas what could be causing the initial delay?
    Opening task manager and it does say not responding for MP but it comes back after the 6 minutes.

:confused:

Thanks

Buzzie

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi onelegend,

try the following tip from fforde :

In the configuration screen on the Importer tab, there is a gear icon just above the importer list. Click the Gear and uncheck "Automatically Retrieve MediaInfo".

it helped my problem and it is indeed a mediainfo problem. If it solves yours then you will know it is mediainfo acting up.

if the above .dll file didnt help for you....try downloading the latest MediaInfo 0.7.34

Sebell

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2007
    Lippstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3-RC6]

I used the latest Version of StreamedMP an the new MEdiaPortal1.1 Release. I become at start the MEssage the Skin ist outdated! What´s wrong?

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.2.0 Stable [05 Jun 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC3-RC6]

I used the latest Version of StreamedMP an the new MEdiaPortal1.1 Release. I become at start the MEssage the Skin ist outdated! What´s wrong?
    Use the newest StreamedMP.. It's just released.
    Or else change the reference.xml in the StreamedMP folder. Change 1.0.1.0 to 1.1.0.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom