Streaming (1 Viewer)

picturepete

Portal Member
February 29, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Can Mediaportal stream to two clients watching the same stream. I have tried and either I am doing something wrong? but the first client is fine and the second client doesnt show anything.

Cheers Pete

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    well then it shouldn't be a problem... :rolleyes::p:D

just try using the problem client to access some file shares on the TV server (e.g. tv recordings).
    if that doesn't work, the client probably has no access rights...

picturepete

Portal Member
    February 29, 2020
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hmmmm I have three satellite cards on the server, the client can quite happily watch a different channel but if I select the same channel as is playing on the server it just spins for Britain. I'll have another play tonight. Many Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It sure is capable of doing that. Used it like that myself for years. Perhaps some logs from the client that didn't play the tvstream can help
    It sure is capable of doing that. Used it like that myself for years. Perhaps some logs from the client that didn't play the...
    Hi I have set my server up with 3 Satellite cards all appears to be working, I can stream two different channels to two clients...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
    Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
    Replies
    Views
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to v2.2.3 all round. But that was when the latest was v2.3.1. I will try v2.3.2 later/tomorrow and report back. OK. Forgot to actually post that, so ..... v2.3.2 installed and working correctly, thank you. I...
    Hi ge2301, Only 1 server in the house - called Server. Because of Episode/Art import problems discussed before, I went back to...
    I think I have read everything I can find on this subject. I have tried everything I can think of without success. Therefore, I...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom