1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StreamMP for MP2 | Page 2

Discussion in 'StreamedMP' started by JamesSunderland, July 23, 2015.

1. barneh
    • Premium Supporter

barneh MP Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    Okay @ge2301 . @ltfearme do you have any plans?
    Maybe @ltfearme you could start a branch for the conversion on GitHub?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cloudyfly9999

cloudyfly9999 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    China China
  4. smarty12345

smarty12345 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Show System Specs
    I must admit, of all the skins I have tried, I do much prefer Streamed MP also.
    Unfortunately, as much as I love a lot of the concepts in MP2, the genral view and navigation I find quite painful.
    With StreamedMP on MP1 even my 5 year old can use it. If I made the switch to MP2 with the current available themes, I would get it in the neck from the rest of the family! lol.

5. Timhoh1234

Timhoh1234 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +39 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Maybe it's about you and your 5 year old. My 4 year old can operate MP2 :D;)
    Honestly, if you feel the WMC skin for MP2 complicated, then I really don't know. I used MP1 with StreamedMP before, and don't miss it in MP2.
    Of course it would be great to create more skins for MP2, as tastes are obviously different.
    Currently there is only one designer in MP2 team and the devs don't care much about design and logic, I think thats the main problem.
    With the Final a lot happened!! Just navigating in the settings of MP2 is really a pain, here I need to agree :giggle:

6. HTPCSourcer
    • Team MediaPortal
    • Administrator

HTPCSourcer MP2 Product Manager

Ratings:
    +1,910 / 19
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who are interested in developing new skins.

That will eventually change.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!