StreamMP for MP2 (1 Viewer)

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I'll be busy with finalizing and maintaining the existing MP2 skins. Even though we released the final, it's not the last version and further features will be added.
    I've no plan to transport StreamedMP to MP2, but I'm still available as supporter when it comes to xaml language. More time I can not offer, sorry :(

Osre will go to "retired".
    Okay @ge2301 . @ltfearme do you have any plans?
    Maybe @ltfearme you could start a branch for the conversion on GitHub?

smarty12345

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Country flag
    I must admit, of all the skins I have tried, I do much prefer Streamed MP also.
    Unfortunately, as much as I love a lot of the concepts in MP2, the genral view and navigation I find quite painful.
    With StreamedMP on MP1 even my 5 year old can use it. If I made the switch to MP2 with the current available themes, I would get it in the neck from the rest of the family! lol.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    With StreamedMP on MP1 even my 5 year old can use it
    Maybe it's about you and your 5 year old. My 4 year old can operate MP2 :D;)
    Honestly, if you feel the WMC skin for MP2 complicated, then I really don't know. I used MP1 with StreamedMP before, and don't miss it in MP2.
    Of course it would be great to create more skins for MP2, as tastes are obviously different.
    Currently there is only one designer in MP2 team and the devs don't care much about design and logic, I think thats the main problem.
    With the Final a lot happened!! Just navigating in the settings of MP2 is really a pain, here I need to agree :giggle:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Scheibes Was passiert bei MP2? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 42
    S Programmierte Aufnahme in MP2 - kein Aufwachen des PC Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 5
    morpheus_xx [WiP] "What's New" plugin for MP2 upgrades MediaPortal 2 20
    da3dsoul [Request] An MVP Plugin example for custom settings in MP2 Plugin Development 2
    morpheus_xx [Evaluate] Checking MP2 code portability to .Net Core MediaPortal 2 11
    da3dsoul Does MP2 not have any active devs? General 8
    da3dsoul MP2 Plugin - Getting Started (Directory Tree and Player) Plugin Development 27
    R [solved] Kein Player registriert Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    -Merkur- MP2 Client startet nicht, "libXBMC_addon.dll" fehlt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP 2.2.3 spielt nur manche Sender Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    H [solved] MP2 Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen und Live TV geht nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    ge2301 [WiP] MP2Web - A platform independent web client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 68
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
    ge2301 Android based client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 3
    R MP2 GUI Issues General 7
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    Lichloathe Trakt for MP2 question General 7
    C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0