StreamMP for MP2 (1 Viewer)

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'll be busy with finalizing and maintaining the existing MP2 skins. Even though we released the final, it's not the last version and further features will be added.
    I've no plan to transport StreamedMP to MP2, but I'm still available as supporter when it comes to xaml language. More time I can not offer, sorry :(

Osre will go to "retired".

Okay @ge2301 . @ltfearme do you have any plans?
    Maybe @ltfearme you could start a branch for the conversion on GitHub?

smarty12345

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I must admit, of all the skins I have tried, I do much prefer Streamed MP also.
    Unfortunately, as much as I love a lot of the concepts in MP2, the genral view and navigation I find quite painful.
    With StreamedMP on MP1 even my 5 year old can use it. If I made the switch to MP2 with the current available themes, I would get it in the neck from the rest of the family! lol.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With StreamedMP on MP1 even my 5 year old can use it
    Maybe it's about you and your 5 year old. My 4 year old can operate MP2 :D;)
    Honestly, if you feel the WMC skin for MP2 complicated, then I really don't know. I used MP1 with StreamedMP before, and don't miss it in MP2.
    Of course it would be great to create more skins for MP2, as tastes are obviously different.
    Currently there is only one designer in MP2 team and the devs don't care much about design and logic, I think thats the main problem.
    With the Final a lot happened!! Just navigating in the settings of MP2 is really a pain, here I need to agree :giggle:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    as tastes are obviously different.
    That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who are interested in developing new skins.

Just navigating in the settings of MP2 is really a pain, here I need to agree :giggle:
    That will eventually change.

Users who are viewing this thread