StreamMP for MP2

JamesSunderland

Portal Pro

Somebody knows if there's a team working on a version of StreamMP for MediaPortal 2?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
    Country flag
    StreamedMp is commnity not Team skin.
    Probably not.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
    Country flag
    I don't really have the time to take on any new projects at the moment, there may be a chance I do it in the future but only if someone comes on board to help with the graphics.

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
    Country flag
    I don't really have the time to take on any new projects at the moment, there may be a chance I do it in the future but only if someone comes on board to help with the graphics.
    I'm also busy with the work on BlueVision Default Skin and it's Windows10 Theme for MP2. Additionally I plan with @osre a WMC like skin making the switch for WMC user easier. I'm not sure if Osre could already start some preparations in the architecture. If not, I'm willing to help porting StreamMP to MP. A few things won't work directly due to xaml language in MP2 skins, but generally the port is possible.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
    Country flag
    I'm also busy with the work on BlueVision Default Skin and it's Windows10 Theme for MP2. Additionally I plan with @osre a WMC like skin making the switch for WMC user easier. I'm not sure if Osre could already start some preparations in the architecture. If not, I'm willing to help porting StreamMP to MP. A few things won't work directly due to xaml language in MP2 skins, but generally the port is possible.
    For me it looks like MP2 is pushing harder that MP1 at the moment...
    And for me it's the StreamMP that keeping me sticking to the MP1. So I'm curious if there is some moment on the StreamMP towards MP2 at the moment @ge2301 @osre ?

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
    Country flag
    For me it looks like MP2 is pushing harder that MP1 at the moment...
    And for me it's the StreamMP that keeping me sticking to the MP1. So I'm curious if there is some moment on the StreamMP towards MP2 at the moment @ge2301 @osre ?
    I'll be busy with finalizing and maintaining the existing MP2 skins. Even though we released the final, it's not the last version and further features will be added.
    I've no plan to transport StreamedMP to MP2, but I'm still available as supporter when it comes to xaml language. More time I can not offer, sorry :(

Osre will go to "retired".