StreamMP for MP2 (1 Viewer)

JamesSunderland

Portal Pro
May 25, 2012
France France
Somebody knows if there's a team working on a version of StreamMP for MediaPortal 2?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    I don't really have the time to take on any new projects at the moment, there may be a chance I do it in the future but only if someone comes on board to help with the graphics.

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I don't really have the time to take on any new projects at the moment, there may be a chance I do it in the future but only if someone comes on board to help with the graphics.
    I'm also busy with the work on BlueVision Default Skin and it's Windows10 Theme for MP2. Additionally I plan with @osre a WMC like skin making the switch for WMC user easier. I'm not sure if Osre could already start some preparations in the architecture. If not, I'm willing to help porting StreamMP to MP. A few things won't work directly due to xaml language in MP2 skins, but generally the port is possible.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    I'm also busy with the work on BlueVision Default Skin and it's Windows10 Theme for MP2. Additionally I plan with @osre a WMC like skin making the switch for WMC user easier. I'm not sure if Osre could already start some preparations in the architecture. If not, I'm willing to help porting StreamMP to MP. A few things won't work directly due to xaml language in MP2 skins, but generally the port is possible.
    For me it looks like MP2 is pushing harder that MP1 at the moment...
    And for me it's the StreamMP that keeping me sticking to the MP1. So I'm curious if there is some moment on the StreamMP towards MP2 at the moment @ge2301 @osre ?

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    For me it looks like MP2 is pushing harder that MP1 at the moment...
    And for me it's the StreamMP that keeping me sticking to the MP1. So I'm curious if there is some moment on the StreamMP towards MP2 at the moment @ge2301 @osre ?
    I'll be busy with finalizing and maintaining the existing MP2 skins. Even though we released the final, it's not the last version and further features will be added.
    I've no plan to transport StreamedMP to MP2, but I'm still available as supporter when it comes to xaml language. More time I can not offer, sorry :(

Osre will go to "retired".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP 2.2.3 spielt nur manche Sender Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    H [solved] MP2 Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen und Live TV geht nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    ge2301 [WiP] MP2Web - A platform independent web client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 68
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
    ge2301 Android based client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 3
    R MP2 GUI Issues General 7
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    Lichloathe Trakt for MP2 question General 7
    C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0
    CyberSimian MP2 synchronising of stoptime MediaPortal 1 Talk 5
    M Initial Setup MP2 (On Wndows 10) General 2
    R [solved] MP2 Client ist extrem langsam Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 5
    D [solved] EPG Buddy for MP2 - Does it work? General 5
    T Amazon und Netflix in MP2 - Wie? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    J [solved] How to in MP2 General 19
    M [fixed] [MP2-831] 12h time format shown in TV Guide with Swedish language settings Submit: Bug Reports 27
    Volker MP2 Rewind / zurückspulen bei Live TV funktioniert nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    B [solved] MP2.2.3 TV Guide not scrolling with mouse wheel General 2