subtitle position (1 Viewer)

smouge

Portal Member
January 29, 2005
Would be very nice to be able to set the subtitle position higher or lower on the screen.

If this functionality is already in the player, then sorry, but I didn't find it yet.

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Where do you find the Screen Calibration?

I can't find this 'screen calibration' feature... Please help...

Ssubo

A

Anonymous

Lyxalig said:
Its inside the app. Not in the configuration. :)

I have trouble running the calibration. In fact I have trouble running some of the screens in the config app also. My resolution is 848*480 and that is not possible to change.

The config screens and the calibration page is somewhat taller than what fits on my 480p screen. The buttons in the bottom simply does not show.

What to do? I have remote controlled the computer to access the config scrreens Ok, so that is under control, but the calibration screen cannot be run from a remote screen. I simply get no picture, and if I did the resultion of the scrren would not match that of my 480p screen anyways.

What I (an everyother poor souls with similar display) dearly need is scrollbar support in the config app. Should be easy to fix?
The calibration page should also work for 848*480 resolution.

Hmm, maybe this should go in the feature request forum.

EDIT: The calibration page mentioned above DOES WORK in 848*480 resolution. The config screens however are truncated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I need to replace my battery around every 7 years. After all those years it's still functional except the "7" button, you really have to press it very firmly to do something. I do heavily use some custom...
thanks for the review. I'm still using my harmony one for god knows how many years. Overhere it gets charged every night, and I...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom