subtitle position (1 Viewer)

smouge

Portal Member
January 29, 2005
Would be very nice to be able to set the subtitle position higher or lower on the screen.

If this functionality is already in the player, then sorry, but I didn't find it yet.

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Where do you find the Screen Calibration?

I can't find this 'screen calibration' feature... Please help...

Ssubo

A

Anonymous

Lyxalig said:
Its inside the app. Not in the configuration. :)

I have trouble running the calibration. In fact I have trouble running some of the screens in the config app also. My resolution is 848*480 and that is not possible to change.

The config screens and the calibration page is somewhat taller than what fits on my 480p screen. The buttons in the bottom simply does not show.

What to do? I have remote controlled the computer to access the config scrreens Ok, so that is under control, but the calibration screen cannot be run from a remote screen. I simply get no picture, and if I did the resultion of the scrren would not match that of my 480p screen anyways.

What I (an everyother poor souls with similar display) dearly need is scrollbar support in the config app. Should be easy to fix?
The calibration page should also work for 848*480 resolution.

Hmm, maybe this should go in the feature request forum.

EDIT: The calibration page mentioned above DOES WORK in 848*480 resolution. The config screens however are truncated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom