subtitle position (1 Viewer)

smouge

Portal Member
January 29, 2005
Would be very nice to be able to set the subtitle position higher or lower on the screen.

If this functionality is already in the player, then sorry, but I didn't find it yet.

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Where do you find the Screen Calibration?

I can't find this 'screen calibration' feature... Please help...

Ssubo

A

Anonymous

Lyxalig said:
Its inside the app. Not in the configuration. :)

I have trouble running the calibration. In fact I have trouble running some of the screens in the config app also. My resolution is 848*480 and that is not possible to change.

The config screens and the calibration page is somewhat taller than what fits on my 480p screen. The buttons in the bottom simply does not show.

What to do? I have remote controlled the computer to access the config scrreens Ok, so that is under control, but the calibration screen cannot be run from a remote screen. I simply get no picture, and if I did the resultion of the scrren would not match that of my 480p screen anyways.

What I (an everyother poor souls with similar display) dearly need is scrollbar support in the config app. Should be easy to fix?
The calibration page should also work for 848*480 resolution.

Hmm, maybe this should go in the feature request forum.

EDIT: The calibration page mentioned above DOES WORK in 848*480 resolution. The config screens however are truncated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom