subtitle position (1 Viewer)

smouge

Portal Member
January 29, 2005
Would be very nice to be able to set the subtitle position higher or lower on the screen.

If this functionality is already in the player, then sorry, but I didn't find it yet.

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Where do you find the Screen Calibration?

I can't find this 'screen calibration' feature... Please help...

Ssubo

A

Anonymous

Lyxalig said:
Its inside the app. Not in the configuration. :)

I have trouble running the calibration. In fact I have trouble running some of the screens in the config app also. My resolution is 848*480 and that is not possible to change.

The config screens and the calibration page is somewhat taller than what fits on my 480p screen. The buttons in the bottom simply does not show.

What to do? I have remote controlled the computer to access the config scrreens Ok, so that is under control, but the calibration screen cannot be run from a remote screen. I simply get no picture, and if I did the resultion of the scrren would not match that of my 480p screen anyways.

What I (an everyother poor souls with similar display) dearly need is scrollbar support in the config app. Should be easy to fix?
The calibration page should also work for 848*480 resolution.

Hmm, maybe this should go in the feature request forum.

EDIT: The calibration page mentioned above DOES WORK in 848*480 resolution. The config screens however are truncated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
Replies
Views
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom