Support for pure DTS files (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi!

Is there any chance to add support for pure dts files in PureAudio?

And in the meantime... How could I convert my pure dts files to dtswav files in order to be able to play them into MP/PureAudio?

Thank you!

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there any chance to add support for pure dts files in PureAudio?
    I'm considering things like that, but don't expect it to happen on the short term.

And in the meantime... How could I convert my pure dts files to dtswav files in order to be able to play them into MP/PureAudio?
    Have a look here: AC3Filter tools | AC3Filter
    Have not tested it myself, but looks like that does the job.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I don't know how I didn't come across that tool set before... I use AC3Filter and AC3File in my PCs, and used Spdifer dshow filter in the past... but didn't see there was such a tool with same name, but with such different usage...

Spdifer.exe did the trick. So now I can play my dts files (44.1 from DTS-CD and 48 Khz from DVD-Audio) within Pureaudio :).

Thanks a lot!

PD: Did you see there's source code available? Should be quite straigh forward to add suport for pure dts files... Am I right?

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    PD: Did you see there's source code available? Should be quite straigh forward to add suport for pure dts files... Am I right?

Well straighforward... I'm not that good with C++, but yep, am thinking of using that :)

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Matter of time... :)

Thank you so much for this worthess effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom