SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (1 Viewer)

HooX

Portal Pro
July 13, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Looks that's something local then.. :(
I will see if i can solve this one, but for now i will use my play logo and change if i can find the problem here :)
Thanks for the logo and coding.

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Wow, you are all very quiet, is everything working? :rolleyes:
Well, anyway, I thought I'd give you a hint on whats coming...

Attachments

• teaser.jpg
    teaser.jpg
    71.3 KB

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ah nice one^^

There is a problem with Bosse Bildoktorn. His clips is only available in Real Media :mad:

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There is a problem with Bosse Bildoktorn. His clips is only available in Real Media :mad:

Yes, I'm aware of that problem. Don't know of any good way to solve it though. MediaPortal uses Windows Media Player (WMP) as player by default, and WMP does not support RealMedia files. I know there is a "RealAlternative" codec that you can download, but it still doesn't support streaming RealMedia. For the time being, I will just improve the error message when RealMedia is the only available video format for a show.:sorry:

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Theres something wrong with the replicant skin in the rar-file..The background is completely black. I guess it is this line <import>common.window.noinfo.default.xml</import> (at least that is the line that differs from the revision skin) that is causing the problem.

jhb

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2006
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can't get the last release (10-30) working on 0.2.3.0RC2, but the one without VMR9 support is working (10-27). Anyone got any clues why? I've tried "use vmr9 for web media" on/off and also have tried different options under "vmr9" setting under direct show...

baloubic

Portal Member
    June 10, 2006
    Vattenmelon - Just copy the Revision xml to the Replicant directory. It's basically the same skin, ought to work nicely.

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Have to say again, this is really a killer plugin! I use it every day now, love to see television on-demand!

Thank you so much for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom