Swedish language file (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: IMDb+ Scraper - Movie Scraping on Steroids v4.0.3

Are the translations in 4.03?

4.03 refers the scraper version and not the plugin version...there has been no plugin update yet but it will be included then.

You can currently do it manually by downloading the language files from direct IMDb+ project SVN location and copy them in your IMDb+ language folder.

Simply go to your Start Menu -> Team MediaPortal -> MediaPortal -> "User Files" -> "Language" -> "IMDb+" and you will see "en-US.xml" there already and can copy the other languages alongside.

That is what a new plugin will do automatic in the future, but I rather first get all the other languages included and get some more functionality added, such as the foreign rename database support (still need Swedish translation for that if you are up for it).

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For this language file to get picked up in MediaPortal when using IMDB+, you must rename it to "sv.xml" as the MediaPortal's language doesn't call the strings file for Swedish "strings_se.xml", but "strings_sv.xml".

I've also noticed some spelling errors (now that I finally got the language file loaded), I'll try to upload an updated .xml file later tonight with the correct filename as well.
    Emph

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    For this language file to get picked up in MediaPortal when using IMDB+, you must rename it to "sv.xml" as the MediaPortal's language doesn't call the strings file for Swedish "strings_se.xml", but "strings_sv.xml".

I've also noticed some spelling errors (now that I finally got the language file loaded), I'll try to upload an updated .xml file later tonight with the correct filename as well.
    Emph

My own fault, I went through the same adding Swedish language support to IMDb+ scraper-script, so I should have known it was SE for country and SV for language :)

Will await your new file and correct the mistake.

:D

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Fixed file attached.

Committed to SVN.

Be sure to grab that one yourself, because you still had the error on fields that I corrected before already (was my fault it sneaked in there, but want you to have the correct version for your own usage).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom