[confirm] Teletext is not fullscreen (1 Viewer)

illusiveno

Portal Member
March 29, 2012
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Regarding Teletext. When watching Tv and bringing up teletext, its not fullscreen but a window oddly placed on the screen.

If I hit teletext again I get the teletext screen with the buttons next to it, which shows correctly.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Regarding Teletext. When watching Tv and bringing up teletext, its not fullscreen but a window oddly placed on the screen.

If I hit teletext again I get the teletext screen with the buttons next to it, which shows correctly.

I've made a fullscreen mod for teletext. I can attach the xml later if you like. It's only tested at 1080p, not 720p (or any other resolution)

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here it is. It's not all black background, the teletext rendering image is in 4:3 aspect ratio but it's centred and full height.

Attachments

• myfsteletext.xml
      879 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom