Test off Fanless powersupplies (1 Viewer)

laeb66

Portal Pro
March 20, 2005
Sweden
Re: nForce

tkortell said:
laeb66 said:
Any coment on this chipset?
Should built a new computer for music and are studio..
We use a acer ferrarri for portal use and this are based on nforce I think...

It is stable and fast??

I have a Asus A8N-SLI DELUXE card and I think the chipset is greate but it came with this tiny fan that was wery noisy so thats why I replased it with this heatpipe solution. There is now a version of this card available with heatpipe already on it, but I heard somewhere that there is still problew with heat on that card. So basicaly what I'm trying to say is that the chipset is great but it realy has heat isues in some setups.

btw, how is the tests coming along?

Regards / Tomas

The test going on stable but slow.. Some problem with working in the computer with one arm...Ski are made of the devel :twisted:

I used a Asus P4P800 in tje system before that I use today.. Can conferm the heating problem with the 800 series...
But a am not shure it´s was the chipset that heating...
Try to place cooler block for VGA memory ex.zalman on every big chip on the board That solved the heat problem that I haved...
Think it was the 1394 chip setet that couse the problem...

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom