Test the new API-version (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have that problem too and the one about manually imported episodes not downloading info

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Please test again, should update everything fine now.

Thanks Inker, Looks good for the most part. I tried Updating Guest Stars and Rating for Episode, these updated fine on next import.

I will do some more testing of different fields e.g. updated thumbnails, overview. As well as test updating of Series Data. I dont think 'Rating' is updating (possibly others) for Series, but will let you know more details later.

Cheers,
    Damien

LXTR

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yesterday's 298 revision has fixed some season banners for me, but not all of them. Some season banners aren´t still shown

Iceken

October 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Ok first, I really really love this plugin. Anyone I show this to is absolutely amazed.
    There is one problem that keeps bugging me however :(

After a full scan, maybe 10% of my actual episodes get imported to the database. The remainder just is missing.
    If I open up the database manually, I have a lot of rows in local_episodes with a negative SeriesID.
    The SeasonIndex & EpisodeIndex column have the right values. I can fix this using some SQL statements,but this is quite inconvenient.

The weird thing is, it's possible that a couple of episodes for a series get imported correct. Then the remainder gets imported wrong.
    I got the following dir structure:
    ex: Bones\Season 1\Bones - 1x01 - Pilot
    I use the following expression for imports: <series>\Season <season\<series> - <season>x<episode>\<title>

Anyone who knows why this is happening?

Iceken

October 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    It was a long fight, but I finally figured it out.

First, a parsing test showed everything correct. No episodes were marked red.
    However, as you can see I used the <series> and <season> tags twice.
    So I did a quick run with a modified expression: <series>\Season <season\<series2> - <season2>x<episode>\<title>
    and everything worked.
    Dunno if its bad practice to use the same tag twice, or if it's some weird bug. Everything works again, so I'm happy :)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I have just uploaded 2.0 (pending review). This release is without downloaders, I have however compiled a version including them into SVN (and you can always compile those from there if they remain maintained). It can (always) be found here:
    -
    SourceForge.net Repository - [mp-tvseries] Log of /trunk/MP-TVSeries/bin/ReleaseInclDownloaders/MP-TVSeries.dll

The only thing new in this build compared to prev. SVN is a little fix for specials inlining and I have enabled jpg for Fanart so you can drop in Fanart from thetvdb.com.

That's it for me for a while, so have fun.

Greez
    Inker

Erez

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I'm having troubles getting episode thumbs to work (latest SVN 2.0).
    If I do a scan from the configuration the thumbnails are downloaded correctly and a reference is added to the database, so if I click on an episode name I can see its thumb (in the configuration view).
    But the moment I enter the plugin screen in Media Portal the references to the episode thumbs disappear and no thumbs are displayed.
    If I set the plugin not to auto update my shares and then enter the plugin screen (after doing a scan from the configuration menu) everything works properly and the the thumbnails are referenced correctly.

Besides this problem everything works O.K.

Thanks,
    Erez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom