Testbuilds for MP1 / TVE35 (1 Viewer)

husmoaschta

Portal Pro
August 15, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Sounds good - So, I will have now my first attempt in compiling a Git-version. I see my wife already signing the divorce-papers ...

husmoaschta

Portal Pro
August 15, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Can someone tell me, what`s wrong here:

error.JPG
[DOUBLEPOST=1361817159][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,

Sounds good - So, I will have now my first attempt in compiling a Git-version. I see my wife already signing the divorce-papers ...

Try it first on a virtual machine,or a test computer, your wife will then remain happy ;)

Some of us like to live dangerous (or just don't want to learn ...).

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,
Have you installed all Prerequisites mentioned in the wiki.
How have you downloaded the git branch.

husmoaschta

Portal Pro
August 15, 2010
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi,
Have you installed all Prerequisites mentioned in the wiki.
How have you downloaded the git branch.

I installed VisualStudio Express 2012 (for Desktop), DirectX SDK 2010, put the renamed YASM-files into the VS/bin, installed Git for Windows, and GitTortoise.

The git branch I downloaded directly from your link, clicking on the ZIP-button.

jehe

Portal Pro
February 15, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
or you can build the branch in visual studio and create an installer with NSIS

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom