Thanks (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I am sooooooo happy to see that the XBMC is being ported to windows. This is by far the platform I have enjoyed the most to date :)

Looking forward to see this baby become a BIG success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they function well. If the mapping disappears again, I'll send you some logs. Thank you!
Thanks for the info. Now I know how to create logs. I remapped the keys and, for the moment, after using MP2 several times, they...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 to MP2 and I'm very happy with the change. But I still have to learn quite a few things. Sorry if...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or Android TV. I have a HD Homerun Prime with a cable card. TDS tells me that the cable card is now incompatible with my new TV+ service. I really enjoyed being able to watch TV periodically on my Windows 10 based...
I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or...
I am looking for some guidance. I upgraded to TDS TV+ (a downgrade in my opinion) Apparently they are a some sort of IPTV or...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom