thetvdb.com down? (1 Viewer)

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hi,

i can't download series desciption covers etc.
    2 weeks ago i added my last series and it worked good. is thetvdb down? because i see the message can not connect to thetvdb ...

thx, este

Marst

Portal Member
    January 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    yust now is down , I hope temporery only. I have added any files , and wait for update. In MP i see no information about online status. Only litle message in config. Idea : Adding warning in MP when not online ? (sorry my english)

mattroby

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2006
    Florida
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is tvdb still down?

The web site is up - but my tvrename is still not updating.

Is it working for anyone else? Or is it something with my setup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for not replying sooner but work is getting in the way - the issue is repeatable crashing after about 5 songs with Fanart but then I went to create a log to send and post and it would not relaunch Mediaportal 1.33. I then noticed to my dismay that using the skin : PureVisionHD (1080) - Moving Pictures and MPTVseries no longer...
    Sorry for not replying sooner but work is getting in the way - the issue is repeatable crashing after about 5 songs with Fanart but...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom