Trouble in font! (1 Viewer)

Pash0k

February 18, 2009
I've trouble in russian's font. Its isn't visible! I can't add to playlist folders who named on russian.
And some letters discs doesn't visible in browser. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
Replies
Views
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
Replies
Views
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
This is how UAC works, the Media Portal itself runs under a user account, and the Configurator under an Administrator account/rights, the Administrator may not see your shared folders, especially if they are mapped to a drive letter (Because under his account, the shared folders were not mapped to the drive letter).
This is how UAC works, the Media Portal itself runs under a user account, and the Configurator under an Administrator...
Hi all, I am thinking this is most likely a Windows issue rather than a MP problem but I thought I would see if there is any advice...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom