TV Card suggestion for Spain (1 Viewer)

Craymel

Portal Member
July 10, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi everybody!,

I bought a Kworld DVBT-PE310, but I'm having some troubles with it (pixels, lost signal...)

What TV Card, with 2TDT (HD) and PCIe do you suggest to Spain?

Thanks!

Pedernal74

Portal Pro
September 19, 2007
Burgos
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi!
I have not tested the card, but have you considered this one? Cinergy 2400i DT PCI Express
It is more expensive than the Kworld, but I have not had good experiencies with this brand, (poor drivers and applications).
Another one but with PCI, is the Hauppauge Nova T500 Dual.
Regards

Craymel

Portal Member
July 10, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Thanks for your answer Pedernal74! I don´t knew the Cinergy.

I was lookin for the Hauppauge Nova T500 Dual and the Avermedia AverTV DUO Hybrid PCI Express.

Have you any experience about the Avermedia Card?

viktormadarasz

Portal Member
February 3, 2011
Thanks for your answer Pedernal74! I don´t knew the Cinergy.

I was lookin for the Hauppauge Nova T500 Dual and the Avermedia AverTV DUO Hybrid PCI Express.

Have you any experience about the Avermedia Card?

Hi, Im from Spain using an AverTV Capture HD 727, well it has just a single tuner (not a dual one) but it works without any problem under Mediaportal and also its remote control with an extra Mediaportal plugin, works to control Mediaportal just great. All button works.

Viktor

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
Thanks for the information. I completely new to this topic but your reply is exactly what I needed. Appreciate it!
After initially having some success with MP2 (ver. 2.4.1).....I've been trying to get TVMosaic to work. Now, I seem to have...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
@Brownard the user @Nordfinn reminded me in the MP2.5 release thead, that he still has this issue. I could not reproduce it as mentioned above, but could confirm the issue on his PC. Have you ever face the problem yet?
@Brownard the user @Nordfinn reminded me in the MP2.5 release thead, that he still has this issue. I could not reproduce it as...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom